Job opportunity: senior frontend developer
Founded in 2008, we are specialized in building data mining solutions based on web technologies by integrating database and advanced machine learning algorithms. With a strong team of engineers and scientists, we have a long track of success delivering software for management, post-processing and visualizing datasets in climate and health sectors.
As we keep growing, we are participating in several international projects and initiatives related to Climate Change (e.g. the Copernicus Climate Change Service or food-security activities promoted by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations). In order to develop the next generation of applications in the climate sector, we implement high-performance ETL workflows but we need highly interactive user-friendly interfaces to ease the analysis of huge amounts of geospatial data.
We are currently searching for a dynamic frontend developer who is keen on web development and willing to join our multidisciplinary team.
What we expect from you:
- Experience in Geographic Information Systems will be positively valued
- Knowledge of Web Components
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
What you can expect from us:
- The position will be located at Predictia's HQ in the beautiful Santander
- Full-time contract with flexible hours
- You will be able to learn exciting new technologies
- A dynamic working environment and the possibility to collaborate with the most relevant climate research institutions in Europe
- A competitive salary according to the experience of the candidate
Are you passionate about User eXperience? Do you want to help us building innovative climate data visualizations?
Apply by sending a full CV including contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Ref=cop08".
Image derived from chair_square